Here at Anchorage Pediatrics Dentistry the Tooth Fairy is a superstar. National Tooth Fairy Day comes around twice a year, August 22 and February 28. After all she is so nice we get to celebrate twice.
Celebrate National Tooth Fairy Day with one of these 5 exciting activities.
- Get the family together, break out those healthy snacks, and watch the tooth fairy.
- Teach your children about Oral Health with some fun coloring activities; Tooth Fairy Tooth Brushing Chart
Tooth Fairy Teeth Checker Chart
- Make a Tooth Fairy Pillow, an excellent craft for kids ages 5-7!
- Print out our Tooth Fairy receipts to leave under your child’s pillow. They come in purple and blue.
- Post a picture of your child’s toothless smile on our Facebook Wall and use #NationalToothFairyDay.
Let us know how you plan to celebrate National Tooth Fairy Day!